Thursday, October 25, 2012

Perfectly Posh Pippa

Today I am in the All Star spirit due to my favorite show, Project Runway beginning tonight with their All Star Cast from seasons past.

I am giving my All Star fashion shout out to one of my style icons, She may not be a princess but she is still faboo... Pippa Middleton.

This lady just has such impeccable taste, regal yet fun, bold and pretty. The thing I love most about her is that her style is approchable, she has some great peices she will wear multiple times and she shops at places like Top shop, H&M and Banana Republic but can transform into a vision in Temperley London . She just gives me the greatest ideas, so lets look at some of my favorites.



I absolutely adore her french lady inspired striped top and simple pant, perfectly accessorized with her emerald bag. This is such a put together piece.














This dress is bold and a great way to show off lace detail without looking bridal or like grandma. Don't be afraid to go bold no matter what your skin tone. It will make tan skin look tanner and pale look fresher.












Some people ask me about mixing black and brown, can it be done? Should it be done? Absolutely. Both colors stand well on their own but when paired together it looks a bit mysterious and unexpected. Also if you are afraid to mix prints try a printed stocking first. Its an easy, fun, sexy way to mix up your favorite dress. 






Pippa has her staples and this black blazer is her goto, paired with a bold dress you can be fun and tailored. Also invest in black tights they are great for those winter months when lets face it ladies, we don't shave as often.











Lastly I love her use of Printed scarves, every woman needs a handful of these because they add such character to something you already have.


I adore this lady and her style, she is so fresh and my style soul sister. Here are a few great Pippa staples for you to try out, Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment