Wednesday, October 3, 2012

In the Spirit of all things Causual...

I've decided I'm just going to embrace my situation of being not only temporarily left-arm handicapped, but extremely wardrobe challenged right now. 
You hear that saying that having an impairment heightens your other senses, well for me that is true. I go out in public and feel like a fashion leper, Overnight I went from Glam girl to Girl you need help.
 This has left me starving for all things elegant, soft and pretty.
I Love fall fashion so much and if I could put on a black blazer and skinny jeans right now I would, If I could style my own hair or even hold a hair dryer right now I would be rocking some awesome hair. But I am stuck with robo arm for another month and a half at least.
My lack of style options however has really made me appreciate the fashion freedom I had.

In the spirit of all things casual, lets talk about my favorite form called Dress up casual.
 Like I said I would kill to be able to wear a blazer and jeans with my fall frye boots. This look is great for a date or a dinner with friends, maybe even work depending on where you work.
 If you don't have a nice looking fitted blazer (without shoulder pads!) you need to invest in this. It is definitely a fall staple. If you are bigger up top like me the best thing is to find one with minimal buttons maybe a one button jacket. Mostly because the more pull on the lines of the jacket due to big boobs, the heavier you will look. Here are some examples that I love for the fall:

Here they are featured in the Skinny, Flare and Boyfriend jeans. Its a great way to add a little bit of tailoring to an otherwise casual look.  This looks great for women of all shapes and sizes. Be daring and go out and get one today.
Here are some great ones at good prices:    
Kardashian KollectionWomen's Peak Shoulder Blazer - 48.99
Kirna Zabete for Target - 49.99 
MNG by Mango for jcp - 40.00
H&M Blazer 24.95

No comments:

Post a Comment